It's a miracle! My teeth are straight!!
It's been a while since I logged on but my teeth continued getting straighter and straighter. Yes, I could have taken these braces off now... But not according to my orthodontist. Every time I mention that, she tells me off like I'm a school kid and tells me to stop counting. I guess I'm a rare adult bracer and all she usually sees are pimply teenagers. On my first visit she mentioned it will probably take only 8 months and that's what I set myself to. I don't think I can do a day longer. It's not actually that bad. Got completely used to them. I can eat, I can talk. At times I even forget I have braces. Until... I've been at meetings all day and had to talk for hours. I can feel my whole mouth getting lazy and sore, and start slurring - from pure laziness. And that's when I wanna pool the bloody things off.



1 comment:
Don't know if you even check this blog any more...my orthodontic domain name is "bracesrcool.com"...since this blog has been inactive for about 4 years, would you consider releasing the name so I could use it connected to my website? It's not important enough to me to buy it...just curious if you'd release it...don't even know how or if it can be transferred or if you just have to close down your blog and it goes back into the "pool". Thanks for any reply. Glad your braces went well. Dr. Paul Hamersky Colorado, USA
Post a Comment