You're not alone

You already knew that but it's still reassuring to know that there are other adults who've decided to accessorise themselves with wires on their teeth.

What a crazy concept!

I've just got my first set of this jewellery called braces and would be keen to hear how you're coping and what tricks do you recommend to make the time go faster.

So, welcome to my braces journey...

12 March 2007

Day One

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. After all the assessments you lie on the chair for a few hours while some strangers glue these little bits of plastic on your teeth. And then there's a wire. It sticks out making your lips looking supper botoxed. I've been promised to have a migraine so I've ben waiting for it. Nothing! I have to say the first day went pretty smooth. Not too much pain. Definitely a discomfort but just imagine (this is to people who don't and have never had braces!) sticking Frankenstein's teeth into your mouth.

No comments: