Food oh food...
Solids are out for now. I've had soups, yogurt and juices and more soups. And I discovered the best soup ever - Pitango soups. They are soooo creamy and yummy and full of flavour. Hmmmm... I'm hungry...
OK, back to the blog. It's been a week and guess what - I'm losing weight. At least it feels that way. I have to admit that my diet has changed for the better. I definitely don't want chocolate and lollies because it all gets stuck everywhere. I had to say no to donuts, Russian fudge (my favourite), most lollies because they stick to your teeth and chocolate because it makes your braces look brown. It's so much easier to say no to these yummy things when you just can't have them, than when you decide to go on another diet. I haven't actually properly eaten any food yet, so Miranda's scene from Sex and the City is yet to come. A word of advice - buy yourself a handbag mirror!



1 comment:
i'm getting my teeth cleaned on Monday and an appointemet with my ortho i think next week...
still time to pull out off the whole mouth jevelerry!;)
Zuza
Post a Comment